The purpose of the Pest Control Marketing Secrets Podcast is to educate, inspire, and empower ambitious pest control operators by sharing the advice of those who are demonstrating success in life and in business. As such, most interviews are conducted with pest control operators, authors, marketers, speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants, and executives.
The questions asked in the interviews are designed to shed light not just on the results of the guests, but more importantly, on the process and strategies behind those results. Topics discussed include entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, leadership, productivity, personal development, overcoming adversity, investing, wealth creation, motivation, and success.
Topics you can expect to be asked about:
- Tell us a little about your business. (how long have you been in business, approximate revenue, # of trucks/employees, services you offer, markets you serve
- Your background prior to starting your business (where you grew up, education, early work experiences, etc.)
- Why you decided to start your own business
- The process of starting your business and growing it to where it is now
- Challenges you have faced and how have you overcome those challenges
- Important lessons you have learned from your experiences
- Your current business and how it adds value to the marketplace
- Some of your recent accomplishments
- Advice on your areas of expertise
- Mentors or resources you have utilized to help you succeed
- Advice you would like to pass on to aspiring achievers and/or entrepreneurs
Interview Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the Pest Control Marketing Secrets Podcast, you agree to allow me, Lyn Askin, (www.bestpestmarketing.com) to record, distribute, and disseminate the produced media (ie. the interview) in any manner I feel appropriate. You also agree to allow me to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and all other public distribution.
- You will not be compensated financially for doing this interview. You are volunteering your time. Your exposure as a guest on the Pest Control Marketing Secrets Podcast may or may not result in new customers/clients/referrals to your business.
- As a guest on the Pest Control Marketing Secrets Podcast, you will receive an exclusive page on this website with your name, interview title, photograph, bio, and appropriate links to your website or business.
Preparing for your interview:
At the time of the interview, I will contact you via Skype on the telephone number or Skype ID you provide. I will be recording audio only. Unless you have a strong internet connection and a good microphone, it is best to provide me with your telephone number instead of your Skype ID. Depending on the length of your responses and any discussions that occur, the interview should last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
To help minimize background noises or possible interruptions (technological or otherwise), please ensure that you are in a private/enclosed area at the time of the interview. I will edit the interview before I publish it on the iTunes podcast to help minimize background noises, volume fluctuations, and in some cases, verbal slip-ups.
Sharing is caring!
Once your interview is published on the iTunes podcast and on the website, you will be sent a link to the interview. You are encouraged to share this link via social media and other means in order to help increase its exposure.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in being a guest on the Pest Control Marketing Secrets Podcast and hope that together we can inspire others to achieve greater levels of success not only in business, but in life in general.