One of the most common questions I get from pest control operators is how do I get my pest control business on the Google map? Below is a brief overview of our strategy how we help pest control companies get their business listed on the first page of the google map in their area.
Getting listed on the first page of the Google Map for Your City + Pest Control or Your City + Exterminator comes down to four primary factors:
- Claiming and verifying your Google Business Listing.
- Create a page on your website for each of your physical locations
- Optimizing your Google Places listing using google’s best practices.
- Having a consistent Name, Address and Phone number (NAP for short) on your business listings across the web. Using the same version of your NAP across the web is essential.
- Getting real, honest, reviews from your real clients who reside in your real service areas.
Getting these 4 essential factors right will significantly increase your chances of ranking well on the Google maps listings in your service areas.
Want more tips and proven tactics for marketing your pest control business online?